Moldtech has supplied equipment to set up a multifunctional plant featuring two contiguous areas with a total surface of 3,125 m2.
The equipment supplied:
- 2 universal casting beds for prestressed elements of 130 m long for the production of bridge girders with a maximum tensioning effort up to 1000 tons.
- Mould sides of 45 meters long and variable height from 1.8 m to 2.2 m.
- Stationary tables for the production of half-slabs (70 meters in total) and retaining walls (50 meters).
- MT20 system to dry cast box culverts with dimensions between 1×1 m and 3×3 m.
- Concrete transporting system made up of 2 Giraffe vehicles – self-propelled equipment with an endless conveyor on the upper part.